Exclusive Penthouse Apartments with spectacular unique views of
Lake Atitlán, its volcanoes, sunrises, and sunsets. Situated
on the north shore of Lake Atitlan. all of the villas offer unique
views. While the villas create a structural whole, each is secluded
and special in its own way.
The villas have been designed with total comfort in mind, based on
Architecture of Leisure. Therefore they have comfortable structure,
shapes, and spaces.
Each unit is designed so that the varied scenery of the lake as well
as some of the geological formations that characterize the shoreline
can be fully appreciated.
The six villas are built in two sets of three, one above the other.
All of them have picture windows and balconies and the best views.
* Access from the public road with private cobblestone driveway,
gate and gatekeeper.
* Built with walls of cinderblock and reinforced concrete with a rustic
stucco finish and Spanish-tile roofing.
* The complex has its own parking area with two spaces assigned to
each villa and additional spaces for visitors.
* Villas have on average 200 square meters (2,152 sq. ft.) of living
area on two floors.
* Large common area for multiple uses.
* Spa, gym and swimming pool.
* All villas have access to common landscaped gardens.
There are many places to admire the Lake. All the Villas have views
from their rooms and there are more views from the many walking paths.
Lake Atitlán is surrounded by 3 impressive volcanoes –
San Pedro, Tolimán, Atitlán, and a smaller one, Cerro
de Oro. All are seen from this property.
The villas contruction is in its final stages, with the final touches
being done on the swimming pool/spa and gym. The penthouses also complete,
more or less, awaiting only the your finishing details of your preferences
for your kitchen and bathroom.